Sunday, September 30, 2012

The little things

I noticed something today, I really enjoy the little things. I love walking around campus and seeing nature all around me. It's amazing how something so simple as a tree can be so majestic. It fills me with such joy to see all the life around me. On the way to supper I saw a cat and walked over and spent a good 5 minutes just giving it attention. I think that cat loved every minute of the attention I gave it, and I loved being able to give the attention.

What if we started paying more attention to the little things in our lives? I think we would notice the beauty around us that we miss every day. What if we took the time to talk to those around us? I think there would be a lot more smiles on people's faces.

Here's my challenge for the week. Walk somewhere, pay attention to what's around you. And take time to talk to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment